Monday, May 23, 2011

color  Purple,Color Symbolism

1.What color did u choose to focus on in this photograph?
I choose yellow because this image focus on the photograph.

2.What are the meanings this color can convey?
Joy, happiness hope, sunshine, summer, gold,

3.How does this color relate to the passage from the book?
Cause this image relate to the photograph in the book.

4.How does this photograph relate to the passage from the book?
The photograph relates to the passage because it the same thing from the book.

5.Quote on sentence from the passage that connects your photo to the story?
I make myself wood I say to me myself Celie you a tree.

6.How does your photo give the same feeling as the passage?
The photo give the same feeling as the story because it saying celie you a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment